We did a fun and messy activity in my reader’s club class! Earlier in the week we read an article about the biggest bubble somebody made for a new world record. That gave me the idea to do an activity with bubbles!
We used a homemade solution for the bubbles. All you need is dishwashing soap, water, washable paint, a straw, and thick paper.
Follow these steps.
- Put the dishwashing soap and water in a cup.
- Then add some washable paint and mix.
- To make the print, blow the bubbles until they’re overflowing from the cup.
- Then gently lay thick paper over the bubbles and remove.
- When it’s finished, you should have some beautiful and colorful bubble prints!
It was a fun and messy activity to do before the long holiday break we have next week! (A string of Korean holidays fall close together this year)