My name is Ketan Hein. I grew up in Lincoln, Nebraska. I have one amazing brother and four sisters (all younger), and two wonderful and loving parents.
- I graduated from Concordia University in Seward, Nebraska in 2008 with a BA in Psychology.
- I earned a TESOL certification from the American TESOL Institute.
- I am a member of KOTESOL organization.
- In December 2009, I taught at Avalon English Academy in Andong, South Korea.
- In January 2014, I taught for Korea Poly School in Daegu, South Korea.
- In August 2014, I taught at Yeil International English School in Ilsan, South Korea.
- In June 2015, I moved to Seoul, and now teach at a kindergarten and elementary ESL academy called Circle College English Academy.
- I’ve taught a variety of subjects such as math, science, social studies, grammar, reading, and debate.
- In addition to teaching children, I also have experience teaching adult ESL learners.
My other hobbies and interests include
- watching TV and movies – I love TV shows like Stranger Things, Westworld, Breaking Bad, Narcos, Arrested Development, and Billions
- readings books and comics – Haruki Murakami, JRR Tolkien, and Khaled Hosseini are among my favorite authors.
Thank you for reading my blog! Any advice you have about my writing, content, ESL, or education, please comment or send an email.
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org